cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Re: new way more painful to use
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 02:53:32 GMT
Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> But the real need for changing it came out of the discussion about
> default excludes of blocks (e.g. javaflow or all unstable blocks). You
> have *no* possibility to re-include a block then in

Yes you have a posibility. I posted, while I developed the OJB block I
found the way to do that:

Suppose in you set: exclude.block.ojb=true

Then to rewrite the value, you can use in your

and this works.

It is the "nature" of Ant properties. Once you set it, you cannot change
it. If I already set it in the, even in the case
you try to rewrite it in the you will not success and the
property remain as it was defined in the block.

That worked in this way. We can easily make a test using Cocoon 2.1.4.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

View raw message