cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Groovy Flow engine closer than we think?
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 21:52:15 GMT
Hi:

Yesterday, I spent the last 4 hours reading about Groovy and studing the
current JavaFlow implementation try find a way to create the long awaited:

GroovyFlow Engine with Continuations.

I think the Groovy continuation can be implemented on the base of the
current JavaFlow. We just need to change the classloader and voila?

The 2 interesting classes in JavaFlow are:

JavaInterpreter --> GroovyInterpreter
ContinuationClassLoader --> add method to load Groovy classes after
compiled or write a new one on the base of the old one?

On Groovy side it looks very simple:
http://groovy.codehaus.org/embedding.html

Are we really closer than we tought? :-D

I will be glad to see that implemented. Is a developer avaliable to do this?

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.