cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: NetUtils / StringUtils / Tokenizer
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:04:56 GMT
Joerg Heinicke dijo:

>>>This method returns null if there are too many ".."s, which strikes me
>>>as rather bizarre.
>>

>> Can you explain more about that?
>
> /../     -->     null
>
> That's what Ugo called 'bizarre'.

That is not the point. Even me, can clearly understand that. 8-|

The above sentence talk about ''too many ".."s.'' That is what I asked
for. From the javadoc of commons IO the method can manage the simple /../
that is all. If not. would be fine to post on the common list about the
problem. I am +1 on sharing as much code as we can to avoid the
reinvention of the wheel.

Another point is if the function meets the Cocoon's requirements.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.