cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: modifying attributes with xpatch
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:31:26 GMT
I've uploaded my patch to XConfToolTask to allow multiple attributes to be
changed.

I think you should check in your poolSetter ant task. It might not be
exactly what I want or need but it looks pretty good and I might decide to
use it.

The one thing I like about XConfToolTask is that it's instructions are in an
external file.  I've added logic to maven.xml to just apply whatever patch
files are there for sitemap.xmap or cocoon.xconf. That makes it pretty easy
to add new patches and maven.xml stays fairly simple.

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 11:28 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: modifying attributes with xpatch

I have an additional ant task that uses the following syntax:

    <poolSetter file="${webapp.dir}/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf" isSitemap="false"
                poolMin="16" poolMax="32" poolGrow="4"
                element="session-manager authentication-manager
xslt-processor xml-parser xml-serializer xml-deserializer"/>
    <poolSetter file="${webapp.dir}/sitemap.xmap" isSitemap="true"
                poolMin="16" poolMax="32" poolGrow="4"
                element="generator:file"/>

It can set pool sizes for components in a sitemap and in the cocoon.xconf.
If it is of general interest I can commit the source.

Carsten