cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject modifying attributes with xpatch
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:13:23 GMT
We are copying the sitemap from the cocoon build into ours and then using
xpatch to modify it.  However, we need to change the pool sizes for the
various components.  I'd like to modify xpatch so that it can modify
multiple attributes in one patch file instead of having to provide a
separate file for each attribute.  It would also be "nicer" to allow
multiple patches (like changing all the pool sizes) in a file.

I have no problem modifying xpatch if I can get some suggestions on a good
syntax to specify this.

Ralph