cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Repository Usage and Versioning
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:35:23 GMT
As I recall CForms is still Woody in 2.1.4 and marked unstable to boot. The
decision to rename it to CForms was OK'd on the basis that it hasn't been
marked stable yet. If it is still unstable in 2.1.5 then you don't have to
guarantee compatibility.  However, once you mark it stable you need to leave
drastic changes to 2.2 - or find a way to keep them compatible.

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Portier [mailto:mpo@outerthought.org]
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2004 2:05 PM
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Vote] Repository Usage and Versioning

What this means:

- this is to replace the new/class stuff, CONSEQUENCE: these changes are
going to be quite incompatible (and I mean: loads more then the minor
things of my recent work)

How do we fit it into this request for a cforms specific 2.1.5?
(if possible without too much hastle on my work in progress here, I
personally thought some tag like CFORMS_0_0_1 would've been enough)

other suggestions?

regards,
-marc=