cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: [vote] Versioning Guide
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:18:50 GMT
Well, I speak Californian, which folks in other parts of the world would
argue is not "native English".  We don't use those funny spellings.
However, I'd be happy to correct it. This should be available on the web
site - I'm not sure that is what you are referring to when you mention
putting it in CVS.

+1 on the document.

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 1:03 PM
To: Cocoon-Dev
Subject: [vote] Versioning Guide

Appended is the first version of the versioning guide. I
incorporated all changes/comments that have been made to
it on the list (at least that's what I hope I did...).

Now, this is a first version that we can expand over time.
In addition some native speakers or people that are able
to write understandable english (so not me) should review
the guide once we added it to our cvs.

So, I think we should vote now for the general tendency
outlined in the guide and not on every detail. If the guide
is accepted, we add it to our CVS, update it, change
details that perhaps might not be appropriate/correct and
then try to follow it as good as we can.