cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: spamming thats using Andrew and cocoon
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:24:05 GMT

Le 30 avr. 04, à 17:01, Roger I Martin PhD a écrit :
> ...I keep getting an email with an attachment that claims to be from
> Andrew to Cocoon-dev.  Anybody else getting this?  If you find out the
> address of the bastard doing this is in my corner of the world, I'm
> willing to go thump some sense into it's head....

There are lots of spam flying around with fake from addresses
@apache.org (among others) these days. And they're usually sent from
various infected computers, so there's not much than can be done about
it, except getting decent spam filters. I use spamassassin server-side,
combined with osx mail client's spam filter, with good results.

-Bertrand