cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From leo leonid <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: OT: [RT] Use of flowscript or the pyramid of contracts
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:35:17 GMT

On Apr 19, 2004, at 4:42 PM, Leon Widdershoven wrote:

> Just curious (also:),
>
> how much work is it to set up for a given database?
>
> Leon

I've been playing with those tools for about a week, then I was ready
to start redesigning/refaktoring my old webapps, replacing former ESQL-
and ScriptableConnection solutions with OR Mapping. OK, admitted, this
seems not to be a very fast start, but you must consider that I'm
rather a graphic designer than a programmer, and I'm not just new to DB
stuff, I'm new to almost every technology involved, even new to java.
The documentation and samples provided with that framework are useful,
describing various kinds of connections and scenarios.

/leo