cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [portal] Bookmarks and CachingURICoplets - bug?
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:34:29 GMT
Yes, if I access it directly, it works.  This will
work for now, however my requirement is to have a
meaningful url that can be distributed to the users.
At the moment it would have to be
www.foo.com/bookmark?top=4 instead of
www.foo.com/subscribe, but if I add more tabs in
between, then all the references would break :-(

Do you want me to enter this into bugzilla - assuming
you agree this is a bug ;)?

Thanks,
-Alex