cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Larson <...@keow.org>
Subject Re: Planning the 2.1.5 release
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:55:40 GMT
On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 04:29:01PM +0200, Bruno Dumon wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 16:12, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > Upayavira wrote:
> > >
> > > I wasn't considering it a blocking item - I was just saying,
> > > more or less, "let's not release in the middle of a commit!"
> > >
> > Good point!
> >
> > > All I'd want is a CForms chap to say, "Yes, now is an okay
> > > time to release, CForms is working". Then I'd be happy (and
> > > delighted, actually) to have a release.
> > >
> > Ok, "cforms chap", make yourself heard :)
>
> marc had to postpone the work he planned for this week, no need to wait
> for that in order to do a release.

Since I am working with Marc and also held up by other projects, this
means there is no need to wait for me either.  I would love to see a
release with the woody->cforms renaming done so we can convert to it.

Also, I have been busy on other things and not able to check, but is
the "early validation" problem completely fixed?  That is one issue
that should not slip into the next release.

--Tim Larson