cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [portal] Bookmarks and CachingURICoplets - bug?
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:59:41 GMT
Hi Carsten,

What I'm saying is that the coplet works fine, unless
accessed the page it's on is accessed via:

<map:match pattern="subscribe">
  <map:generate src="cocoon:/bookmark?top=4"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

In that case, the page is reloaded with
portal?bookmark url when I click submit and the form
is blank.

Am I making sense?

-Alex