cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <o...@wlkp.org>
Subject [PROPOSAL] extending JXTemplateGenerator
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:50:20 GMT
Here are two new features I would like to try to implement if they were
accepted by cocoon developers:

1. implement jx:attribute (same functionality as xsl:attribute)
Try to implement a table with coloured rows and you'll know why it's needed -
as you cannot place a conditional attribute generation you will have to
duplicate the code for whole node.

2. implement a jx:outputxml helper which would provide functionality to
generate sax events directly from a string.
Example: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=108212968300007&r=1&w=2&n=6
Chris has already provided me with a flow script but I think it would be good
to have it embedded directly in the JX language.

If there is a place for a built in number and date formatter there can be one
for xml output tag.

WDYT?
	lg

--