cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <o...@wlkp.org>
Subject Cocoon and Hibernate
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:04:43 GMT
I have an application written using cocoon ( flow + jx ) and hibernate. I
could strip it down to a simple example and provide a patch. What form should
it take? Another block like OJB? A scratchpad directory ?

The case is nearly the same as in hibernate  - there can be no sample working
out of the box due to the licensing but I think it will be simpler to run
(hibernate is not as sensitive to libraries version and it does not use class
enhancment, only reflection)

If anyone is interested please advise.
	lg

--