cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Larson <...@keow.org>
Subject Re: Groovy support in Cocoon
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 05:33:54 GMT
On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 10:45:49PM -0600, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Some of us wanted to see Groovy support in Cocoon. Now we can "play" a
> little with Groovy using the recently added support for Groovy script
> generator under the BSF block. More info about how to use it is here:
<snip/>
> I hope this will have a good welcome in the Cocoon Community.

As promised, here is your virtual tall glass of crystal-clear distilled
mountain water.  I only filled it one third full, since we still need
to figure out how to use this as an experiment flowscript engine and as
an experimental way of writing Cocoon block code such as for CForms ;^)

--Tim Larson