cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Larson <...@keow.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] notation of blocks selection properties
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 05:18:27 GMT
On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 12:28:22AM +0200, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 01.04.2004 22:00, Tim Larson wrote:
>
> >Likewise. BTW, am I missing something or can these two options be
> >made completely compatible, as in:
> >  include=true   ==  exclude=false
>
> No.
>
> >  include=false  ==  exclude=true
>
> Yes.
<snip/>

I admit that I did not completely follow your explanation, but
is the problem that the statement equalities listed above are
not correct, or that even if they are correct that they still
would not provide compatibility, or lastly only that it cannot
be implemented via Ant?  If it is only this last problem, then
surely there is some other way to make Ant fit the need.

--Tim Larson