cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [cforms] upload widget styling
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:23:49 GMT
Mark,

I actually think the styling is very logical. When you submit the form,
the data is uploaded and the upload widget holds the reference to the
uploaded data. When after that the form is redisplayed, you don't want
the upload to happen again next time the user submits the form. That's
why the filename is displayed instead. If the user wants to upload
something else instead, he/she can press the "..." button.

Actually I don't understand what you are exactly trying to do.