cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject [chaperon] [patch] .cwiki improvements
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:18:15 GMT

I'm a forrest developer and the attached patches fix the following for parsing
.cwiki files:

* handle nested bulletlists like nested numberedlists are
* use the file name as the title of the page (most useful when copying wiki
files over), unless the file parameter isn't passed, in which case it'll still
use the first section's title
* change link that uses "view.do?page={$href}" to "${href}.html"  This makes it
work for standard forrest pages.

Note: the regex used in the 'spacify' template doesn't work.  How can I make the
replace() function work?  Since it gives an error about the function not being
found, I haven't tested the regex either: it's supposed to put a space in before
capital letters (except for multiple sequential capital letters).

Thanks!  After this gets included into CVS, I can sync it with the forrest copy
of the block.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal