cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [vote] Versioning Guide
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 02:06:05 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> Well, I speak Californian, which folks in other parts of the world would
> argue is not "native English".  We don't use those funny spellings.
> However, I'd be happy to correct it. This should be available on the web
> site - I'm not sure that is what you are referring to when you mention
> putting it in CVS.
>
> +1 on the document.

Thanks for your interest and your offer to help. The document
will go into the cocoon CVS as an xdoc, rather than the Wiki.
In that way it gets onto the main site at http://cocoon.apache.org/

We will all be tweaking the document for grammar, readability etc.
Once it settle down, then please send patches.

Anyway let us talk about details over in the "Proposal" thread.

--David