cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject [forms] recursive event loops
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:27:17 GMT
I noticed that when I do setValue on a widget in the event handler of
that widget, that CForms goes into an endless loop.

It would be easy to disable adding new events during event processing,
but I saw the following comment at Form.fireWidgetEvents:
    /**
     * Fire the widget events that have been queued. Note that event
     * handling can fire new events.
     */

so it seems this behaviour is on purpose. Do we want to keep it that
way, or has anyone other suggestions on how to prevent the endless loop?