cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <r...@apache.org>
Subject RepsitoryPropertyHelper.getProperty(depth)?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 16:26:28 GMT
Hello,

using WebDAV it is possible to make a methodPropfind(dept) which is
useful i.e. with depth=1 to show the content of a collection.

Would it make sense to extend the PropertyHelper with an appropriate
function?

I dunno all "other" repositories having such a feature, but I know
jcr-170 has similiar methods like getNodes(depth), which is returning
nodes and sub nodes without properties, but getProperty(depth) can also
be implemented on top of getNodes(depth).

I'm quite new to WebDAV and jcr so I may have mixed things.

WDYT?

--
Regards,

    Rolf Kulemann