cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [POLL] author tags and credits
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:52:00 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
<snip/>

> WDYT?
>
> -Bertrand, reporting for FirstFriday #cocoon folks

Thanks for summarising.

The most important thing is that committers make a big effort
to add proper comments and attribution to status.xml
This should then provide sufficient exposure for contributors
via Changes.html

If we put too much attention onto the credits.txt then we will
be back to the old problem of users making direct contact to
the responsible people, rather than via cocoon-* mailing lists.

IMO do not bother with c) and do not do d) ... it will be too
complex to have "levels of credit". Just put everything into
the status.xml#changes

--David