cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: excluding unstable blocks by default
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 02:18:17 GMT
Mark Lundquist wrote:

> If my vote counted, I'd give -1 to default exclusion of unstable
> blocks.  Still undecided about unstable blokes :-)
<snip/>

You are mis-understanding an important aspect of our voting
procedure. The opinion and vote does count for every developer.
When it comes time to settle the issue, then only the votes
from committers will be taken into account.

Proposals and then Votes are really all about hearing the views of
the whole community, on equal footing. Preferably that discussion
happens in the Proposal phase.

--David