cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with OJB
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:56:36 GMT
Any chance you can post the relevent repository_user.xml snippets and
an outline at least of what they map to? More than happy to help you
work out what's going on =)

I have never seen divide by zero errors from OJB =(

Also, do you get the same problem if you try the query via the
PersistenceBroker api instead of the JDO api?

-Brian