cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Conal Tuohy <con...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject RE: [chaperon] [patch] .cwiki improvements
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:08:24 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:

> Note: the regex used in the 'spacify' template doesn't work.
> How can I make the
> replace() function work?  Since it gives an error about the
> function not being
> found, I haven't tested the regex either: it's supposed to
> put a space in before
> capital letters (except for multiple sequential capital letters).

Hi Dave

I've attached a text file containing an xslt 1 template called "splitString"
which could either just replace the "spacify" template or could be called
from it:

<xsl:template name="spacify">
  <xsl:param name="name" select="''"/>
  <xsl:call-template name="splitString">
    <xsl:with-param name="restOfString" select="$name"/>
  </xsl:call-template>
</xsl:template>

Cheers

Con