cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [cforms] <body> tag attribute being eaten.
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:20:03 GMT
roy huang <lingererhuang <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> Hi,devs:
>   I set <body> tag with attribute like <body style="margin:0"
bgcolor="#6B82DF">,after transformed by
> forms-samples-styling.xsl,the style and bgcolor attribute is eaten.
>   I saw a archive mail about onload in body and check the xsl file
forms-field-styling.xsl,
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107952785825215&w=2
>   I think it will be better if the body attribute can reserve.

Though your attributes should better be separated into CSS, you are right in
general, we should not ignore the attributes.

I applied a patch for it that copies all attributes through.

>   Other question: If I use <Body> or <BODY> instead <body> ,the xsl
won't work
for <Body>, any suggestions?

Of course. That's due to case sensitiveness of XML. You must use <body>.

Joerg