cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: xalan in tools/lib and lib/endorsed
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:00:54 GMT
Gregor J. Rothfuss <gregor <at> apache.org> writes:

> howdy
>
> is there a specific reason why we have xalan 2.5.2 in tools/lib and
> xalan 2.6.0 in lib/endorsed? they seem to both end up in WEB-INF/lib on
> my build (but that *could* be due to something in the lenya build
> process, not sure yet)
>
> if it is an oversight i would suggest to remove xalan 2.5.2 since that
> version is causing problems downstream in the lenya build.

The tools/lib XML jars never have been in the CVS, they were copied by older
builds. This is no longer the case for recent Cocoon builds (after 2.1.4).
What's strange, should not happen and did not happen for Cocoon builds is the
above mentioned copying of Xalan jar from tools/lib to WEB-INF/lib. Could be
that there is an error in Lenya build.

Joerg