cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Pierre LeJacq <>
Subject Re: WebDAV status in cocoon
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:37:50 GMT
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Unico Hommes wrote:

> >> possible use of slide.  It would be useful if slide could accomodate
> >> the shortcomings of the windows webdav implementation.
> >

> > AFAIK, nobody reported problems with XP webfolders for slide.
> I just tried on my XP box and was not experiencing any problems. Perhaps
> it was just a matter of configuration.

I don't think so.  From my research, slightly different versions of
the Windows result in different results.  In my earlier post you'll
see this clearly with a range of issues depending on the Window

Again, its worth pointing out that apache's mod_dav seems to work
with a wide range of clients.

View raw message