cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: form framework clean up
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:22:08 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:

> I asked over a cocoon-user. Up til now 100% of them are
> saying remove it *now*. (about 17 users responded) It was
> clearly stated the vast amount of options lead more to
> confusion than they are helpful. ...as we already know :)
>
> If noone objects I'll remove both blocks either tonight or tomorrow.
>
> WDYT?

I would say, just wait some more days. We have to remove the blocks
before the next release. So it actually doesn't matter if we
remove it today or next week. But waiting just some more days
might give users that are reading the list only from time to time
to answer as well.

Apart from that: blast it!

Carsten