cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: ECM facility
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:40:25 GMT
Hi Stephen,

I had a quick glance at your finder stuff but are absolutely clueless
what I should do with it :) I guess from your description that if this
finder is used inside Merlin I can use the ECM configuration files
for defining my components. Is this right?
Is there any sample etc. that shows how to start Merlin including
the finder?

Carsten