cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: JCS Based Cache
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 07:57:23 GMT
Corin Moss wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> Thanks for the feedback - I'll get to work on this now.
Great!

> guess conceptually this really belongs within the
> Avalon-Excalibur-store framework, as it will sit along side
> AbstractJispFilesystemStore rather than on top of it.

Yes, conceptually it should be an implementation of the
excalibur Store interface.

> Do you agree, or do you feel that this should be implemented
> outside of the core Excalibur framework?

Yes, theoretically it should belong to excalibur, but I think
it's much easier to first develop it here at Cocoon and
then perhaps move it later on - we have access to the excalibur
cvs and can move it at any time.

Thanks
Carsten