cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: New Sitemap Treeprocessor for 2.2
Date Sat, 20 Mar 2004 12:29:12 GMT

Hi Corin,

to be honest, I don't have any plans for this :) Now, I want to make the
tree processor
implementation capable of plugging some profiling things in. That's the
first step.
I'm not sure about excalibur instrument as it isn't maintained anymore as
far as i know.

Carsten

________________________________

	From: Corin Moss [mailto:Corin.Moss@tvnz.co.nz]
	Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 12:45 PM
	To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
	Subject: RE: New Sitemap Treeprocessor for 2.2

	Hi Carsten,

	Great to hear that you're working on this one.  Do you plan to
expose your profiling via the Instrumentation interfaces?  I've found the
excalibur instrument tools very useful of late and wonder whether it could
be appropriate to use them here.

	Of course, it might not make sense to use them for the type of
profiling you're considering, how were you planning on approaching this part
of it?

	Corin