cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: workflow block commited
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 09:51:59 GMT

> -----Original Message-----
> From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Andreas Hartmann
> Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 10:41 AM
> To: lenya-dev@cocoon.apache.org
> Cc: dev@cocoon.apache.org
> Subject: Re: workflow block commited

Currently there isn't really someone against this "donation" here at
Cocoon. Although the people that support it are very silent...
Anyways, as I just said, please ask the next time on the Cocoon list
before you submit a new block. Thanks.

If this block stays at Cocoon you have to rename the packages
from o.a.lenya to o.a.cocoon

Thanks
Carsten