cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [RT] Forwarding of internal pipeline calls
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 16:00:14 GMT
From: Ralph Goers [mailto:Ralph.Goers@digitalinsight.com]

> Is it possible to specify the error handling as an attribute
> of map:redirect-to instead of a parameter of the uri?  It
> feels awkward to have to do it that way.  Obviously, if it
> needed to tacked on to the uri internally so it could be
> picked up later in the pipeline processing that could be
> done, as long as it was removed then too.

The latest idea we had is to not use a parameter but to make
the redirect a real forward, which means the error handler
of the called pipeline is always used.
But this is an incompatible change of course which has to
voted.

I think, making this an attribute on the redirect element
is possible as well, yes.

Carsten