cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: FYI: New Sitemap Treeprocessor for 2.2
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:14:53 GMT
Hi,

it seems that when you have vacation that you even have less time than
when you go to work :(
I'm very sorry, but I can't continue the work on the tree processor
this week, there are "more important" things to do. Unfortunately,
the version I currently have is worse than what we have in 2.2
anyway (apart that it's not that tied to Fortress anymore and it
supports different sitemap versions, but it provides less functionality).
So, I will not commit it.

Sorry,
Carsten