cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [portal] Browser back button
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:25:51 GMT

No, this is intentionally :) This is because of the portal action
counter (note the action counter parameter on each link). This
number ensures that only events from the last generated portal
page are processed. If you don't want this you can remove
this action counter event:
    <event-aspects>
        <aspect type="action-counter"/>
        ..
Remove the <aspect type="action-counter"/> and then it should work

BTW, I just updated the action so, the back button is now "disabled"
completly (I hope).

Carsten