cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [cocoon 2.2] JStyle
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 08:17:44 GMT
Ok, actually the JStyleFormatter is not used, here is the part
from the xconf:

      <!-- Specifies which formatter to use to format source code.
           This parameter is optional.
           It is commented out because of bug #5689: Java "code-formatter"
           incorrectly formats double values -->
      <!--parameter name="code-formatter"
value="org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JstyleFormatte
r"/-->

Is anyone against removing this completly (at least from 2.2) and
deprecating
it in 2.1.x?

Carsten