cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/javaflow
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:07:17 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> IMHO some kind of action is needed on this: either keep the
> javaflow block as is, move it to the scratchpad or move it
> somewhere else.
>
> Stephan, I understand the "public pressure" and excitement
> prompted you to do the commit this (which is great: I'm as
> impatient as anyone to play with javaflow), but this has been
> done without taking Carsten's advice into account, which is not right.
>
> Could you clarify this with Carsten, or maybe restart a
> [VOTE] about where to put javaflow?
>
> I don't want to rain on anyone's party, what Torsten and
> Stephan are doing is just great, but let's not allow
> disagreements to put clouds in this blue sky (hey I'm in
> Spring mood ;-)

Hey, no problem - Stephan already contacted me and I think we have
sorted everything out - if there was something to sort out at all
between us.
Now, as I still think that a new block gives the wrong impression
(which user really reads that it's alpha?) I would prefer the
scratchpad. I suggested to Stephan to start a vote about the place
(block or scratchpad) and the majority wins. So everyone is happy
and we all can enjoy the spring sun.

Carsten