cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: ASF 2.0 license upgrade - how?
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:35:15 GMT

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> > All other files were updated by hand as they didn't have a license
> > before - but perhaps there is an easier way.
>
> Doesn't ReplaceLicense add it if absent? haven't looked yet.

I don't think so. In that case it had to look at the content type
(xml, html, properties file, text file, image etc) and do the
appropriate action. Doing it by hand was imho safer (there were
only approx. 50 non java files).

> Carsten, you're not on IRC? One of your colleagues is there
> so it might be possible ;-)

Who? :)

I've to go to a meeting this morning, but I wanted to join at 12:00.

Carsten