cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Kernel...
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:46:23 GMT
On 31 Mar 2004, at 17:31, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> I would say: yes, add the blocks directory. It would be good if the
>> blocks
>> you add there are not already used in the cocoon-2.1 cvs, which means
>> just
>> use unused names.
>
> eheh, this is not a problem anymore since these blocks are real ones
> and they will identified by a URI ;-)

To get back to the problem of URL/Namespace/identifier, I just thought
that for namespace (yes) we can use http://apache.org/cocoon/... since
a namespace doesn't have to provide any actual data (can return a 404,
or even a IOException).

For blocks, though, do we want to have them to point at something (like
the block descriptor, or the home page) or shall we ignore for now?

	Pier