cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From leo leonid <...@leonid.de>
Subject Re: XSP block status
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:24:17 GMT
Hi,

I just updated my projects from woody to cocoon forms (absolutely
painless, BTW). Unfortunately now most of my projects are broken
anyhow, because they use XSP (ESQL), and I was not aware of the XSP
refactoring going on :(

Was it just a bad moment for CVS-update or does the move of XSP to its
own block affect existing projects? Where do I have to pay attention?
thanks.
/leo