cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Olson <tol...@marketingforce.com>
Subject RE: FlowScript in 2.1.5-dev has gone tango uniform
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:41:00 GMT
i've noticed this problem in 2.1.2 and was someday going to have time to
make a test case & bug report.

we use flowscript in subsitemaps only (not the root sitemap) and cocoon
appears to only load the .js files listed in the first subsitemap requested.
subsequent requests to other subsitemaps do not load the accompanying script
files and you get a "function not found".
we had to work around this problem by listing all .js files in all
subsitemaps (painful)