cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move javaflow into scratchpad was RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/javaflow
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:33:08 GMT
Le 30 mars 04, à 10:20, Marc Portier a écrit :
> ...just an idea popping up: why not reverse the default
> exclude.block.XXX setting for the unstable ones?
>
> then people will need to enable those and thus be more explicitely
> confronted?...

I like the idea, and it's easy to do as blocks.properties are generated
from gump.xml.

Problem is, this means shipping with many blocks disabled. I think this
would warrant a notice at the top of the "blocks with samples" page,
something like "see blocks.properties for a list of all available
blocks".

-Bertrand