cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Russell <w...@paulrussell.org>
Subject Re: ASF 2.0 license upgrade - how?
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:48:06 GMT
Chaps,

The Geronimo project recently performed a migration of all of their
code using a bunch of perl scripts. May be worth looking at if we have
trouble with the below.

The scripts were run by Gianny Damour, and are available to committers
in his home directory, ~gdamour/LicenseMigration/.

Paul

--
Paul Russell
work@paulrussell.org