cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Corin Moss" <Corin.M...@tvnz.co.nz>
Subject Turning off default MRU store
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 02:25:54 GMT

Hi Guys,

I might be getting ahead of myself a bit here, but I'm going to try and
turn off the default MRU store, in favour of the JCS based persistent
store.  I'd like to try some tests on performance without the default
MRU - has anyone else tried anything similar? I've simply set the core
store's role to point to the JCS store implementation.

The rationale behind this is that JCS implements a MRU store all on its
own - this simplifies things a bit as far as I'm concerned

Any thoughts? :)

Corin

Corin Moss
Lead Developer