cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [Kernel2.2] Comments
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:15:03 GMT
On 31 Mar 2004, at 19:55, Hamilton Verissimo de Oliveira (Engenharia -
SPO) wrote:
> [...]

Ok, bad call... But as a proof I wrote some code :-)

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.2/src/kernel/org/apache/
cocoon/kernel/BlockLoader.java?annotate=1.3

Lines 154-176, 186-219

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.2/src/kernel/org/apache/
cocoon/kernel/LoadedBlock.java?rev=1.4&view=markup

Lines 249-288

:-) :-)

And it's working as far as I can see! :-P

	Pier