cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: From Woody to CocoonForms
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 13:39:03 GMT
Le Samedi, 6 mars 2004, à 14:31 Europe/Zurich, Vadim Gritsenko a écrit :
> ...To make it clear, I'm -1 on "CForms" appearing anywhere in
> documentation, wiki, javadocs.

Same here.

> ...I can live with "cforms" block directory, but "forms" block
> directory makes more sence to me.

hmmm... to me "cforms" is useful as a name of "technical stuff":
packages, block name, etc.

Just because it makes searching easier than just "forms", in mailing
list archives and the like. It's not only end users who are searching
for stuff ;-)

So to me the best is still "Cocoon Forms" as the visible name and
"cforms" as the internal, technical name.

-Bertrand