cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [Kernel2.2] Comments
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:25:45 GMT
On 31 Mar 2004, at 21:05, Hunsberger, Peter wrote:

>> I'll need to come up with some block examples soon before being so
>> misunderstood! :-)
>
> Hmm, let me see, multi-version, indirect, proxied class loading. Do you
> really figure a couple of examples are going to stop you from being
> misunderstood? ;-)

Yes, I seriously think so...

I come from an assembler background (I started coding on ASMx86 when I
was 9), you know, that nice language where you have 4 variables called
"registers" and an array of N bytes where you can even rewrite the code
you're executing if you're not careful enough.

The first time someone told me about Java I though: "object-oriented,
memory-protected, interpreted-but-compiled language, gee I'll need more
than a couple of examples to understand it"...

Hmm, I'm not coding in assembler any more!

	Pier :-P