cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@energyintellect.com>
Subject Re: Wiki progress
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:01:52 GMT
Hi there Upayavira,

I can only see two remaining issues:
1. Links are not being generated where a page name is all caps. Also,
the following word is lost in this case: e.g. a link "MIDI block" is
converted to plain text "MIDI".
2. Links are being incorrectly generated where a a page name starts
with two caps: e.g. the plain text "XMidiGenerator" is converted to
"X"MidiGenerator, where the "MidiGenerator" is a link to a non-existent
page.

For the page containing both these examples see:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MarkLeicester
cf
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MarkLeicester

Regards,