cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCS Based Cache
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 07:45:14 GMT
Le Mardi, 2 mars 2004, à 08:16 Europe/Zurich, Corin Moss a écrit :

> ... I guess conceptually this really belongs within the
> Avalon-Excalibur-store framework, as it will sit along side
> AbstractJispFilesystemStore rather than on top of it...

Makes sense but I don't think it prevents you from implementing a Store
in the Cocoon source tree for now, like the (broken AFAIK)
org.apache.cocoon.components.store.impl.FilesystemStore which simply
extends AbstractFilesystemStore.

It can always be moved to Avalon later on if needed, but it might be
easier to work on it "here" for now.

What I don't see is how you can configure a different Store than the
DefaultPersistentStore, have you figured this out already? Cocoon uses
DefaultPersistentStore by default but I didn't find where this is
defined.

-Bertrand