cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: JCS Based Cache
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 07:45:14 GMT
Le Mardi, 2 mars 2004, à 08:16 Europe/Zurich, Corin Moss a écrit :

> ... I guess conceptually this really belongs within the
> Avalon-Excalibur-store framework, as it will sit along side
> AbstractJispFilesystemStore rather than on top of it...

Makes sense but I don't think it prevents you from implementing a Store
in the Cocoon source tree for now, like the (broken AFAIK) which simply
extends AbstractFilesystemStore.

It can always be moved to Avalon later on if needed, but it might be
easier to work on it "here" for now.

What I don't see is how you can configure a different Store than the
DefaultPersistentStore, have you figured this out already? Cocoon uses
DefaultPersistentStore by default but I didn't find where this is

View raw message